Our training classes are held across two locations in the North of Glasgow near Lenzie. All classes last 6 weeks and are in person. Included is your basic equipment needed and handouts to allow you to practice at home successfully. All you need is your dog, you, and some tasty treats!
All class content can be worked through in private 121 sessions or booked for small groups, with friends and dogs of your choice too. We love training in a group environment and are more than happy to offer that to private groups.
Current class availability:
Pre-requisite to any class for first timers
- Suitable for all dogs over 6 months old
- Exercises target specific behaviours that lead to successful class attendance
- Allows a safe environment to practice skills
- The curriculum is flexible for the dogs attending
Start your scent work journey!
- Taught by WSDA trainers
- Teaching indications and building searching skills
- Learn to read your dog’s body language
- Teaching passive and active searches
- Includes a custom scent work tin that will grow with your training progress
Throughout the year we present a selection of workshops, lasting 4 hours each
- Urban Herding – the ultimate herding sport
- Tracking – searching like a working dog
- Mantrailing – find the missing person
- Predation – harness your dogs hunting skills